Blueberry Infused Fizz
Are you in the mood for a nipping and bubbly refreshment? Naturally flavorful and delicious Blueberry Infused Fizz is a wonderful departure from mundane juice blends to a fizzy concoction of goodness that will cool you off.
You can enjoy this lip-smacking bevy blends of two flavors that dances across your tongue. Freshly Squeezed Apple or Celery along with infused blueberry and ginger will knock your sock off. "Snapple" (Soda-Apple) is sweet and slightly sharp due to the infused ginger and berry. "Celda"(Celery-Soda) Blueberry Infused Fizz has a sharp, spicy and peppery taste yet a bit of sweetness from rock candy/sugar (crystalized cane sugar) is fascinating. You may pick your choice of flavor according to your taste buds. Both versions are exquisitely refreshing and a fantastic recipe for kids and teetotalers. You will need at least 12-24 hours for this comfort drink to infuse at its best. As I enjoy berry bits in my drink, some blueberries are punctured or gently crushed and incorporated into this thirst quencher.
Chill: 6 - 24 hours
Type: Beverages/ Drinks
Yields: 4 servings
Apple or Celery Juice (freshly squeezed) - 2 cups
Blueberries - 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1 inch (peeled and cut into fourths)
Ginger ale / Club soda - 1 can (small)
Palm rock sugar/candy (panam kalkandu) - as required
Chia seeds - 1 teaspoon (optional)
Ice cubes (optional)
1. Wash the apples or celery well and freshly squeeze the juices out.
2. In an infuser or a mason jar, add the cut ginger, slightly crushed or punctured blueberries, chia seeds and about 1-2 teaspoons of rock sugar/candy.
3. Close the jar and refrigerate it for 12-24 hours to infuse. You will note the change of color.
4. Add ice cubes if you desire and top off with ginger ale or club soda.
5. Garnished with blueberries, mint or lemon wedges and serve immediately.
- Apples must be cored before adding them to the juice maker.
- If you have difficulty finding rock candy/sugar the best substitute will be a natural sweetener like raw honey. Avoid processed sugar.
- The ginger can be cut into fourths or just give it a whack in order to it release its flavors easily.
- For more twists you can add mint leaves or lemon wedges just 2 hours before serving.
- For parties or any large gatherings, simply buy store bought organic apple juice to make work easy.
Slowly but surely I reached my 50th post:) Wish me luck! Cheers!!
Looks like a 5 star hotel breakfast lounge. Totally loved this set upReplyDelete
LOL! Thanks dear :)ReplyDelete
Your means of describing all in this article is genuinely fastidious, all beReplyDelete
able to effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
Thanks for stopping by with your feedback :)Delete
Good day very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..ReplyDelete
I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find numerous helpful information here in the
put up, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.
. . . . .
This is the right webpage for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.ReplyDelete
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that
I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic which has been discussed for
ages. Excellent stuff, just excellent!
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for providing thisReplyDelete
It's not my first time to go to see this site, iReplyDelete
am browsing this website dailly and get pleasant information from here all the time.
If you would like to increase your experience simplyReplyDelete
keep visiting this web page and be updated with the latest gossip posted here.
Hello there, I found your web site by means of GoogleReplyDelete
while searching for a comparable subject, your website came up,
it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply became alert to your blog via Google, and found that
it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for
brussels. I'll appreciate for those who proceed this in future.
A lot of folks can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
This article will assist the internet users for setting up newReplyDelete
weblog or even a blog from start to end.
It's amazing to pay a visit this web site andReplyDelete
reading the views of all friends regarding this paragraph, while I am also
zealous of getting experience.